All aboard – opportunities ahead
ABC Luxury Ride is hiring! A growing luxury transportation firm headquartered in Alexandria, VA, ABC Luxury Ride seeks dedicated professionals interested in providing excellent customer service.
We offer a generous compensation package, including [benefits]
For an ABC Luxury Ride driver, no two days are ever the same. You’ll be responsible for making sure each client has an unforgettable luxury experience in their limousine, luxury sedan, or limo bus. You must be courteous, prompt, respectful, and discreet.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (Class B preferred)
- Must be at least 25 years old, with clean driving record
- Previous work driving limousines, shuttles, or taxis preferred
- Long hours often required, including nights and weekends
- Must be able to assist guests with their luggage (lifting 50+ pounds)
Apply now! Send us an email telling us how you are qualified for the job.
If you’re great at providing customer service with a smile, are a detail-oriented person, and can keep your cool when things get busy, then we’re looking for you. Our reservation agent is responsible for dispatching our drivers to meet clients and taking reservations by phone.
- Basic computer skills required (MS Office required; Quickbooks preferred)
- Highly organized, with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Customer service skills
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
Apply now! Send us an email describing how you’re a good fit for the job.
Want more information about any of the job opportunities listed here? Email us at info@ABCLuxuryRide.com.