- All reservations are billed to clients’ credit cards or corporate accounts at the time of service. ABC Luxury Ride does not require an up-front deposit.
- We accept all major credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- A 20% gratuity will be billed to all rides, plus a 15% fuel charge and administrative fee.
- We calculate the gratuity using the base fare, wait time, and any applicable holiday surcharges.
- Clients will receive an itemized billing statement.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- When applicable, rates are calculated in local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- ABC Luxury Ride drivers are prohibited from soliciting gratuities.
- To prevent fraud, we require a credit card authorization form or credit card imprint at time of service.
Airport and Train Station Arrivals
- Domestic flights: driver will meet passengers at baggage claim area
- International flights: driver will meet passengers in the arrivals hall just outside of customs.
- Train stations: upon arrival, call (800) 731-1925 to meet your driver.
- For domestic flights, clients have a 45-minute grace period. Additional driver waiting time beyond the grace period will result in additional charges.
- For international flights, clients have a 1-hour grace period. Additional driver waiting time beyond the grace period will result in additional charges.
- For train stations, waiting time begins at scheduled pickup time. Please call the office at (800) 731-1925 if your train will be late.
- It is the client’s responsibility to call the ABC Luxury Ride office if the client is unable to locate his or her driver.
- If client leaves without contacting ABC Luxury Ride, it will be considered a no-show and will be charged accordingly.
Waiting Time and Stops
- A 10-minute grace period is given for all pickup locations. If the driver is waiting more than 10 minutes for the client to arrive, the client will be charged for the waiting time in 15-minute increments.
- If passengers request stops during a point-to-point trip, they will be charged a per-stop fee. Stops will be a maximum of 10 minutes.
- All luxury sedan reservations are billed in 30-minute increments, with a 3-hour minimum for travel within the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- All non-sedan reservations are billed in 1-hour increments.
- Time-based rides are subject to a positioning charge, which covers the time and distance it takes for the vehicle and driver to travel to the pickup location and to return from the drop-off location after your ride. Positioning charges vary according to vehicle type.
Changes and Cancelations
- If you need to make changes to your reservation, please call (800) 731-1925 or send us an email.
- Cancelations are accepted by phone and email only. Email cancelations are valid once ABC Luxury Ride has acknowledged receipt of the cancelation with an email reply.
- For sedans traveling in DC, Maryland, or Virginia, we require 3 hours prior notice for cancellation in order to avoid cancellation charges.
- For sedans traveling in other states, we require 24 hours prior notice in order to avoid cancellation charges.
- For luxury SUVs and vans traveling in DC, Maryland, or Virginia, we require 6 hours prior notice for cancelation in order to avoid cancelation charges.
- For luxury SUVs and vans traveling in other states, we require 24 hours prior notice in order to avoid cancellation charges.
- For limousines, minibuses, and party buses traveling in DC, Maryland, or Virginia, we require 3 days (72 hours) prior notice in order to avoid cancellation charges.
- For limousines, minibuses, and party buses, we require 3 days (72 hours) prior notice in order to avoid cancellation charges. Cancellation less than 72 hours prior will be subject to the full charge.
- For motor coaches, we require 1 week prior notice for cancellation. Cancellation less than 1 week prior will be subject to the full charge.
- For point-to-point transfers and hourly service, a fee equal to the fare, wait time, and gratuity will be charged if the client does not arrive at the pre-arranged pickup location.
- If for any reason the client is having difficulty finding the ABC Luxury Ride chauffer, the client is required to call (800) 731-1925 before leaving the pickup location. Our dispatcher will help the client connect with the driver.
- Leaving the location without informing ABC Luxury Ride will be treated as a no-show and will be subject to full charges.
- The client is liable for all damages caused by the client or anyone in the client’s party during the rental period of the limousine or other rental transportation.
- ABC Luxury Ride reserves the right to charge a cleaning and maintenance fee of at least $250.00 for any necessary cleaning or damage to the vehicle beyond normal wear and tear.
- A maintenance fee of $250.00 will be charged if any member of client’s party gets sick in the vehicle.
- Please be aware that each of our affiliate partners may have their own policies. It is your responsibility to understand and abide by our affiliates’ terms and conditions.
Other Assurances and Liability
- Client agrees that there will be no smoking in the vehicle.
- Client assures that no illegal drugs will be brought into the vehicle.
- Client agrees not to bring alcoholic beverages into minibuses.
- Client agrees that the passenger capacity of the vehicle provided shall not be exceeded.
- In case of misconduct by client or a member of client’s party, the chauffeur has the right to terminate this agreement without any refunds.
- ABC Luxury Ride shall not be held liable for any delays, service interruptions, or damages caused by nature, strikes, riots, law enforcement authorities, public enemies, hazards, or dangers caused by state of war, quarantine, perils of navigation, inclement weather, hazardous road conditions, accidents, vehicle breakdown or any other condition beyond its control.
- ABC Luxury Ride is not responsible for any personal items left behind. Clients are responsible for ensuring that they take their personal belongings with them at the end of the trip. Please do not make future reservations directly with the chauffeur. Call the office at (800) 731-1925 to schedule upcoming trips.
ABC Luxury Ride is dedicated to creating the best possible travel experience for our guests. Before the pickup date, please review the reservation confirmation email you have received to make sure all details are correct. Call our office at (800) 731-1925 with any questions or corrections.
ABC Luxury Ride reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Terms and conditions not included on this page are subject to the sole discretion of ABC Luxury Ride.
Unauthorized use of this site or its contents is not allowed without written consent from ABC Luxury Ride. All content and images on this website are subject to copyright.
Our fax number is 1.800.FAX.6890, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
To further explore any of the opportunities mentioned on this page, please send your resume and salary history to email@example.com.